Big Beauties | BBW | Emma

Big Beauties | BBW | Scarlet Angel

Fat Admirers | FA | Omar

Fat Admirers | FA | Mark

Fat Admirers | FA | kadir

Fat Admirers | FA | Sylvester

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
me (1 viewing) (1) Guests
General
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: me
banu (Visitor)
hi all, hope some of u remember me bano, been away
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
me 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
ok try again , hello all, i have met alot of people of here many yrs ago, when meeting was in brum ,looking forward to meeting old friends and making new onesi am looking to make friends, i am open minded not looking to settle down, more of a local fb, friendship is importent to me , i don,t care yr gender or sexual preferences , so if u are bi straight, gay or cd, fine just b genuine,
i am a straight british born asian , i don,t drink ,i smoke and occ fart, i hope any friends i make have a gsoh
i am not ashamed to say i get lonely ,but that does,nt make me vulnrable or stupid, due to ill health i have not been socializing as much as i want , try the swinging scene ok , but i am a voyeur so i was,nt to populer with the men lol , they wanted more lol,although i have made plenty friends in the scene, want to meet people who do not think that everything is about sex,i have cats live in walsall am middle aged sexually prefer men older then me , and def single men only , for friends well friends shud b that , and sincere,
i like to go for meals and love car boots, i am clased as disabled becouse i suffer epilepsy under control , and have suffered a heart attack and on insolin,not one to play the dying duck , sometimes i am cocking me leg others i am in bed , 1st picture taken at one of kayes does many yr ago in brum , other one in local pub, i have since gained a few stone lol

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply