Big Handsome Men | BHM | Mark

Chat Profiles | DAvid^30

Big Beauties | BBW | Kay

Big Beauties | BBW | Nicky

Big Beauties | BBW | Pam

LargeFriends.com
Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Here are mine (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Suggestions for BPUK
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Here are mine
Nikolae (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Here are mine 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
First of all hello to anyone who sees this
Though recently registered i have been around for quite some time to have seen how the site was before the changes,looks like there has been some work and effort taken place!
Any way, suggestions suggestions,thats the topic isnt it?
My thinking is _base_d mainly in an add i saw not sure where saying something like "why pay when you can meet ppl for free in BPUK"
So me first suggestion is the reformation of the menu on the left,only main categories on the left and then subcategories to reach where ever that is on the menu now,for instance only one gallery _link_ and the rest as a sub on that category.its not very different now but there is something i dont like,when you access one of the gallery categories like BHM for instance from the menu on the left then on the new page with that category you get a random collection of photos and it seems like you cant get the full gallery of the category unless you go through the "gallery" _link_ on the menu on the left again!
Second suggestion concerns the way of uploading your photo etc etc,even now when ever i click on the "my profile" when i get in a gallery I get a message saying that i dont have access and that i should log in,i am already logged in though,plus i dont know if the "Gallery request" works as it should but its been some time since i posted changes on my profile but are still not there(i probably did something wrong?) and to reach my suggestion finally and conclude with the suggestion.Attach the gallery request to the personal profile!Someone signs in,he is just a member of the site,Goes to galleries and has a choice of activating his personal profile there,doing so he goes through the same process that you now do to get a photo and a message up,he posts and then he waits for his photo and text and be approved like now,when ever they want to change something on their profile they go on edit and just do so not having to go through the same again (like now through the "gallery request" which even if it works great is not all that easy to use atleast in my brain and can be confusing)and then wait for the changes to be approved again before shown on their profile
And that concludes my suggestions for now as i have already written too much,sorry but I just kept going trying to make my self understood ( not English you see :-S )I do have more thought in mind about this site though but as i said i have already written too much,If what i written though finds you to agree with and you want to know what else i might have to suggest just tell me and the next time i will be able i will post again!!!
Bravo for the work done
Have a fun and take care

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jo BPUK (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Female Big People UK theempressjo cloud_away@hotmail.com Location: London
Re:Here are mine 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4  
Hi Nikolae

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is much valued.

I understand what you are saying in the listing of the Galleries. I can assure you we have, in the past, looked at listing them as you suggest. We will continue to work on this issue.

In respect to your problems you have encountered in uploading your picture and profile for the gallery, this has been set up in a way that your picture and profile will be sent direct to me so that I manually upload them. The reason behind this is so that no unsuitable materials and profiles are added to BPUK. This also includes editing your picture and profile. When you originally sent your picture and profile you would have received an ecard stating that you had been added and a reference number that would need to quote if you wish to make any changes in the future.

The profiles that you can change yourself are your forum profile. If you look above this string you will see a _link_ for 'My Profile'.

I hope this information helps and clears up a few things for you.

Please feel free to continue to send in suggestions; it is actually quite refreshing to see some.

Thank you

Nikolae (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Here are mine 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hey Jo,dont mind the problems I am facing, the greater picture is the topic besides i am sure they will be solved if i search for help.
If you noticed I do say on my message that the confirmation should stay,I am not much of a techie when it comes to website creating but I have seen sites that though work like that even the slightest change on a profile needs to be approved first.
So more suggestions.What I think would be good is a more rich and categorized home page also including _link_s to the more interesting topics of the day,week,month etc etc from each category.
Also personal opinion (allow me not to mention the whys and everything as this is just a suggestion topic and it would probably take a vast post out of topic that could cause a riot)i think it would be good if there was more _link_s to news posts and articles regarding fat acceptance and other topics like activities that concern "big people"
Thats all for now again!

HAVE FUN AND TAKE CARE

Nikolae (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
And something that i forgot to include in the very first post,i believe that for the whole gallery and the meeting ppl through the site to work you need to add what other sites have as pokes,winks,flirts what ever

Richard (Admin)
Hello All
Admin
graph
Gender: Male Richard_Gatto Gattos Location: Office chair Birthdate: 1700-01-01
Thanks for you input. It is always helpful to see what people think could be useful.

On the front page we already have sections showing the five most popular content items and the five latest news items.

I may investigate adding latest forum postings on the front page as well. We have to be careful we don't clutter the front page up to much.

With regards winks etc. each entry on the Gallery has the ability to send an ecard of the profile being viewed. To contact the profile owner directly there is an email field you can click on in the information section. Clicking on this will pull up your preferred email client for you to send a contact email.

Richard

Progress Through Tenacity
susieyasmin (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Plus Size Market 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hi, I am a fashion student doing a university project on the plus size market, it would be really appreciated if you could complete my survey for me, it will only take 2 minutes!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QGYZ9DW

Thank you very much for your time!

Go to top Post Reply