Chat Profiles | Lady^Lisa

Big Handsome Men | BHM | Geoff

Big Handsome Men | BHM | Michael

Big Beauties | BBW | Rachel

Fat Admirers | FA | Londonguy

Big Handsome Men | BHM | Martin

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
We're offer between £200 and £2000 for your story! (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Media Requests Area
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 2
TOPIC: We're offer between £200 and £2000 for your story!
Sarahef (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a writer for top women's weekly and glossy magazines.
The magazines I write for include Pick Me Up, Chat, Closer and More.

We write on a range of topics from weight loss, health, relationships to romance and betrayal.
We offer between £200 and £2000 per story.
Message me if you or any one you know has a story.

My email address is sarah@medavia.co.uk.

To give you some ideas below there are some example of the kinds of stories we write.

1. Did you meet your future husband at a weight loss centre? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

2.Have you found love in the most unlikely or unusual way? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

3.Are you too fat/ thin for sex? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

4.Is there some reason why you thought you would never find The One? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

5. Did you lose 10 stone for the perfect bikini body? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

6.Did you suffer a botched tummy tuck? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

7. Did your partner have a heart attacked during sex? Magazine wants to pay you for interview. Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

8.Did you buy your teenage daughter a tummy-tuck/ gastric band/ boob job? Magazine wants to pay you for interview! Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

9.Did/ do you have an unusual relationship?Magazine wants to pay you for interview! Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

10.Did you and your mum/ sister/ partner get gastric bands on the same day? Magazine wants to pay you for interview! Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

11. Did you have a gastric band so you could have a baby? Magazine wants to pay you for interview! Email sarah@medavia.co.uk

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Favorite
Sarahef 2012/09/20 10:01
Go to top Post Reply