Big Beauties | BBW | baby83

Big Handsome Men | BHM | Malcs

Big Beauties | BBW | Vicky

Fat Admirers | FA | John

Fat Admirers | FA | Prof

Big Handsome Men | BHM | Andy

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New Member Section
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Hi
Bryan (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hi 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi Richard

Thanks for the response. Light hearted is great and no real question just had one of those days.I think someone actually called me fat to my face today, without actually using those exact words. I know I am fat and people do you know it still hurts like crazy when someone tells you that you are in that way. I just want to share how this felt today. Its almost as though your identity as a person has vanished. I'm not me any more I'm just the fat bird - that’s what people see, they don't understand what you go through, the background to causes, how hard you try they just see fat – she must do no exercise (well people I do at least 3 times a week and when I can 4, swim 100 lengths), well she must eat too much (well people, I usually only have one meal a day – I don't over eat, I don't like cheese, I don't drink milk, cakes and chocolate are so rare as they give me migraine, I don't do fast food, – I do have the odd glass of wine and it is odd glass once in a while – I do eat lost of salad and veg ). I don't think this person actually meant any harm and I know I am quite sensitive about the issue. That aside I just wanted to run away and cry – sometimes just sometimes – it makes me want to run and lock myself away from the world!

Anyhow feels better just sharing that - so job done!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Richard (Admin)
Hello All
Admin
graph
Gender: Male Richard_Gatto Gattos Location: Office chair Birthdate: 1700-01-01
Re:Hi 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Glad you felt you could share with us. Personally if someone calls me fat I assume the polite option can be thrown out of the window and the response is always "I might be fat, I can do something about that - not much you can do about your prejudices and personality". Obviously said with a smile on your face.

Progress Through Tenacity
sophiawhite (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female Xinix World Location: London Birthdate: 1985-06-07
Re:Hi 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hello Uk,

I have just join this forum and i hope i really get a large information about the BIG 1s. Moreover, I want to change my life...except I sort of like it. I mean, I couldn't be more delighted every Monday night after Fletch goes to bed when I come downstairs, pull up the Bachelor on TiVo, drink Riesling, and eat cheddar/port wine Kaukauna cheese without freakign out over fat grams. I'm perpetually in a good mood because I do everything I want. I love having the freedom to skip the gym to watch a Don Knots movie on the Disney Channel without a twinge of guilt. I've figured out how to not be beholden to what other people believe I should be doing, and when the world tells me I ought to be a size eight, I can thumb my nose at them in complete empowerment.

Business IT Support London

robertchurchill (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Hi 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hi guys new to this too thought i would get myself out there

Go to top Post Reply