Chat Profiles | Matt

Big Beauties | BBW | Alison

Chat Profiles | Telboy

Big Beauties | BBW | HONEYCOMB

Big Handsome Men | BHM | northmonkey

Big Beauties | BBW | tattooed mum

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How I a 463lbs man lost weight (1 viewing) (1) Guests
General
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: How I a 463lbs man lost weight
SnakeEy3s (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How I a 463lbs man lost weight 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
First of all hello, this is my first post.

Let me just start by saying how I was proud of myself for doing this. I have been overweight all my life and I just kept getting bigger and bigger because I loved food so much.

When I was passed the 300lbs bar I signed myself to a Gym and I went every other day early in the mornings before work but that didn't last because I'm a rather lazy guy and going to the gym or working out was never really my thing. I could stop eating and the more I eat the more I hated myself for doing this to myself.

I tried so many bullcrap products out there that suck your money and scam you into buying products that don't even work. One day I fell on this site. This changed my life!

It's a book that first of all motivates you and makes you really realise what youe eating and how you're eating is doing to your body. ( Like a slap in the face ) It also shows you techniques to lose weight that you can use without even really working out and just by reducing what you eat and cutting out certain things.

For example one of the exercises is when you are driving. make sure to have a tight belt on your stomach and thought the entire trip just force and unforce your abdominal muscles.

I was 463lbs at the age of 26 and now I am 27 and I weigh 311 pounds!! In one year I lose 152 lbs without even going to a gym!!

I recommend this to anyone that is as lazy as me and overweight wanting to change their life and how they look before it starts getting out of control.

I'm sorry if this is very long; I'm just so excited because I haven't weighed myself in 9 months and I couldn't believe that a simple book could do all this.

This is the site that changed my life --> http://tinyurl.com/nl9ngp

I guess its true when they say : " Knowledge is power"

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Wally (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:How I a 463lbs man lost weight 13 Years ago Karma: 0  
How are you doing at this time? Are you still losing weight? I think it's great that you lost that much weight. How is your health as a result? Has it improved? Did your health insurance premiums go down as a result of your improved health?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2011/03/30 23:31 By Wally.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply