J.A.T. template series was designed 2006 by 4bp.de: www.4bp.de, www.oltrogge.ws

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ITV Show (1 viewing) (1) Guests
General
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 1
TOPIC: ITV Show
RobParry (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ITV Show 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi my name is Rob and I'm a Researcher at ITV in Manchester. I am currently in the early stages of developing a special show surrounding the topic of sexual fantasy, with the intention of giving our audiences an insight into this world because we beleive that alot of people have pre-concieved opinions on these subjects. I am looking for Big beautiful women and the men who adore them. We beleive that the media makes the people and the industry of BBW a taboo, and we want to help try and change this.

We are still in the very early stages of development but we were wondering whether this might be something you would be happy to discuss with me in more detail over the phone?

Please rest assured, there is no obligation for you to take part in the programme to be produced by ITV, but any information you can provide us with that would assist us with our research would be greatly appreciated. Similarly if you know of any couples or individuals who would be happy to discuss this with me, that would also be fantastic.
You can contact me directly by calling my direct line on 0161 952 0828 / 07825196199 or emailing me at rob.parry@ITV.com. Alternatively if you have a contact number that you are happy for me to contact you on, that would be great.

Thank you for taking the time to read this - I look forward to hearing from you all.

Kind Regards,

Rob

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply