J.A.T. template series was designed 2006 by 4bp.de: www.4bp.de, www.oltrogge.ws

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:abuse (1 viewing) (1) Guests
Got a Moan?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:abuse
ginger (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
abuse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
i was out walking today ,as i'm in traing to do a 13 mile walk for charity ,i was with my friend who is also a bbw and got shouted abuse at from a car window
why do these idiots think they have the right to do this ?
he was in his 40's at least so what did he get out of it?
it's not the first time this has happeneed but i didn't know about this site then ,it just makes me so mad

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Richard (Admin)
Hello All
Admin
graph
Gender: Male Richard_Gatto Gattos Location: Office chair Birthdate: 1700-01-01
Re:abuse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
That happened to me and EmpressJo last year. Just ignore them,looking them straight in the eye with your worse scowl - that usually works a treat!

Progress Through Tenacity
Jo BPUK (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Female Big People UK theempressjo cloud_away@hotmail.com Location: London
Re:abuse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4  
Ginger I can understand how this can make you feel. As stated by Richard we too experienced this.

Some people are just ignorant, and what he probably got out of it was to feel 'powerful'. When in reality he was just a w****r.

One of the best ways I find dealing with thee sort of situations is to smile, maybe a little wave and thank them for noticing. This way you empower yourself and disempower them. The reason they do it is to upset you, if your upset and show it, they have won. However, if your 'nice' to them then you have the upper hand. Sure makes me feel good when I see their faces change, they cannot handle it.

Good luck, and just hold this inside, they do not know you, they do not have the right and I am not going to give them the satisfaction.

butterfly (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:abuse 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
hi im new to this site,anyway regarding abuse,its sadly something i often encounter,it feels like its becomming more common esp by the younger people,i think with our society very much preocupied by looks from such a terribly young age,we bare the brunt of there spite,i try not to let them see how it hurts ,and chips at what little bit of spirit i have left,...

BigBabe (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female facebook Location: Lancashire Birthdate: 1990-08-17
Re:abuse 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've been abused by people in the streets and at schools all my life. And a very skinny woman came up to me and told me "How can you live with yourself being that fat!" and i said back "At least i have curves and i dont look like a skinny rake" and i walked off.Thinking about it now i shouldn't really of said anything because i was just adding fuel to the fire. Now i just walk past people with my head held high

Go to top Post Reply