J.A.T. template series was designed 2006 by 4bp.de: www.4bp.de, www.oltrogge.ws

Big People UK
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hypocrites ? (1 viewing) (1) Guests
General
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Hypocrites ?
Kenny (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hypocrites ? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
Picked up from a post on the old forum which asked are BBW hypocrites for mostly going only for thin guys.

A quick snapshot of the dating sites would seem to confirm this, most BBWs want thin guys, yet many will bemoan the fact that they are discriminated against for their own size.

What do you think ?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jo BPUK (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female Big People UK theempressjo cloud_away@hotmail.com Location: London
Re:Hypocrites ? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
Hi Kenny

It does seem like that when looking at some of the dating sites. However, I suppose it is personal choice for the individual.

Some people like fat people some like slim people; it all depends on what switches your chemistry on. Just like some guys like fat girls and some like slim girls and visa versa for females.

Personally I like a man with meat on his bones, and no I do not mean muscle, a good _layer_ of fat on his bones, something to cuddle up to. Also I like men who are tall, that is my main attraction of a man. So all in all if you’re a guy that is slim and short or slim and tall you aren’t going to get a look in with me.

Luckily I have a fabulous boyfriend who is both fat and tall, a perfect combination for me.

I have a niece who is a slim girl and she is attracted to fat males.

So basically what I am saying is it is individual choice and what works for the person. I do not see it as hypocritical. Just because your fat does not mean you should be only looking to go out with a fat person. It is about having the same choices as everyone and being respected for your choice.

Thanks for raising this issue Kenny and for your input.

Jo

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply